Calvià, European Winter
To access the image bank, you must enter your password:
Spain is one of the safest countries in Europe
At your hotel or apartment...
- Keep your belongings in sight
- Keep hold of your handbag and protect your wallet on public transports and in crowded areas (street markets, shows, performances, etc..)
- Take care of your camera or video camera in amusement or recreation areas
- Take only essentials when you go to the beach or a swimming pool
- If you are using a vehicle, lock any valuables out of sight
- As far as possible, avoid isolated or badly lit places
- Beware of suspicious offers of “help” (“help” with stains on clothes, “problems” with your car, etc). Thieves know how to use clever tricks to rob you
- Do not take part in gambling or buy “bargains” in the street. It will nearly always be a confidence trick or a swindle.
We do CARE about your SAFETY!
- Do not leave keys, money or other valuables lying around. Make use of the safe.
- In communal areas (reception, restaurants, swimming-pools) take care of your luggage and personal belongings (handbags, cameras, etc)